This breathtaking journey on one of the world's most scenic train routes will take you through hand-hewn tunnels and across bridges with amazing views. Stop at Barron Gorge to view the Falls before arriving at beautiful Kuranda Station. The remainder of the day is free for you to explore the ""Village in the Rainforest"". Explore the markets or visit the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary and colourful Birdworld. At the scheduled time, board Skyrail for the world's most beautiful rainforest experience. Glide over the Rainforest canopy and take advantage of the two stops enroute to enjoy a walk through the rainforest or visit the CSIRO Interpretive Centre. Your journey ends at Caravonica Lakes where your coach is waiting to take you back to your accommodation. See below to book now!
- Complimentary Hotel pick-up
- Coach transfer to Freshwater Railway Station
- One Kuranda Scenic Rail up to Kuranda departing at 9:50am
- View Barron River and Stoney Creek Falls
- Free time in Kuranda - Heritage Markets operate daily
- Return by Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Experience
- Return transfer to Hotel
There are 2 rate options for Value Day Tours - Kuranda, Train, Skyrail (VQS2).
Please enter your number of passengers and click 'Book Now »' to continue.