Featuring the Tropical 'delights' of the Atherton Tablelands!
This boutique food and wine experience from Cairns will be tasting some of the best food and wine that the Atherton Tablelands has to offer. We will take you through a variety of contrasting landscapes, from lush rainforest to stunning ochre savannah plains. The rich volcanic soil allows farmers to grow many and diverse crops from Bananas, coffee, sugar cane, avocados, mangoes, macadamia nuts, citrus and more which you will learn about as we taste our way around the regions 'Food Bowl'. Sit back and relax, take in the beautiful views as we take you on a fascinating and tasty journey through another gem of Far North Queensland.
Departing Cairns & Northern Beaches Tuesday to Saturday
- Adults only - children not catered for
- Lunch and all wine - cheese - coffee - chocolate - fruit "TASTING" included
- Gluten free lunch and lactose free cheese available on request
- Sunset Ridge Farm - breakfast
- Rainforest Bounty - cheese and condiments
- Australian Platypus Park - lunch and platypus viewing
- Gallo Dairyland
- 'The Humpy' - the best place to go to for freshly harvested Atherton Tablelands produce straight from the growers
- Mount Uncle Distillery
- Debrueys Boutique Tropical Winery
- Jaques Family Coffee Plantation
- Bring money for additional purchases