Sail to the picturesque Upolu Reef on the charming catamaran Reef Daytripper for a relaxing yet fun filled sailing trip. Avoid the crowds on the small group sailing tour and experience The Great Barrier Reef the way nature intended. With only a maximum of 20 passengers, your friendly and enthusiastic crew can offer superb personalised service and hospitality.
Our destination, Upolu Reef, is a very beautiful location situated on the edge of the Outer Barrier Reef, and is teeming with a large variety of interesting marine life and a beautiful array of corals. In the sheltered lagoon you will see a multitude of; giant clams, turtles, sea stars and reef fish. This offers a perfect snorkelling or diving experience in warm clear protected waters. A complementary snorkel guide is available, which offers a fun and informative addition to the day’s exploration.
Choose freely between snorkeling, diving (additional cost - see booking options), or just relaxing on our bow nets. Enjoy the open ocean in this romantic atmosphere on your excursion to Upolu Reef on The Great Barrier Reef. With just under four hours at the reef we will visit two sites, allowing plenty of time to snorkel dive or just relax in the shade.
- Morning tea & coffee
- All snorkeling equipment
- Extra help & instruction for beginners
- A fun and informative reef introduction & education
- Guided snorkel & dive tours from beginner to advanced
- A fantastic tropical buffet style lunch
- An enchanting catamaran with plenty of room and shade
- Complementary wine ~ cheese & tropical fruit platter on our return journey